Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Something Sweet!


Just a quick post for you today. I've finally had a chance to play with some Sugar Rush and it was fun! I love the colors in this collection and the free-spirited designs. I never seem to come up with ideas for my own birthday pages. But this collection really helped to make it easy. Also, I'm not a huge fan of night photography when flash is required. I felt like Sugar Rush helped me to feel better about these photos.

Do you have a hard time putting together your own birthday layouts? What are the issues that you have the most difficulty with? I'd love to know. Maybe we can share some ideas and products that help make the scrapping process come together better for us. Leave us your thoughts in the comments section of this post. We love to hear from YOU!
You can find Sugar Rush and lots of other GREAT products at embellish IT!
Thanks for stopping by! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet layout! I love the sugar rush papers. Well, I love most of basic grey papers.

    ReplyDelete